WUSC alumni can be found all around the world doing many different things. WUSC alumni are currently leading international development projects, running thousands of kilometres to raise awareness about HIV and AIDS, managing universities, fostering international exchanges, creating Diaspora associations, volunteering in their communities, and so much more.
You are a WUSC alumni if you were a:
- Overseas volunteer
- International Seminar participant
- Local Committee member on campus
- Former sponsored student with the SRP
- International scholarship student
- Faculty and staff advisor on campus
- Staff or board member
Whether your original involvement with WUSC dates back 60 days or 60 years, there are many ways you can reconnect with us or become more involved.
- Donate to continue to support priority programs
- Sign up to receive periodic information about what's happening at WUSC and invitations to special events.
- Take action to fight global poverty.
- Offer your time, skills and support to a WUSC Local Committee on a campus near you - contact the Campus Engagement Team for details.
- Organize a reunion (e.g. international seminar, local committees, sponsored students) - renew friendships and relive the experience that changed your life.
- Become a Homestay Host to an international student.
- Attend the International Forum.
- Accompany overseas partners during their stay in Canada.
- As an active WUSC alumni member – contributing an annual membership fee – you can help shape WUSC's future direction by becoming a voting delegate at our Annual Assembly or standing as a candidate to become a member of our Board of Directors.